[Kexi] compiling kexi 1

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Wed Mar 24 21:36:42 CET 2010

Hi,

I am having trouble here compiling kexi 1 from svn (under ubuntu karmic
koala)

At the make stage i am using the -n switch (--dry-run)

I get the following error

configure:29950: error: possibly undefined macro: AH_CHECK_HEADERS

I am using autoconf 2.64-1ubuntu1 . I found following info on
http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-devel-list@redhat.com/msg12091.html

autoconf-2.64-2.fc13
* Tue Nov 24 2009 Stepan Kasal <ska... at redhat.com> - 2.64-2
- add back upstream AH_CHECK_HEADERS, backported from upstream
  fixes some build failures