[Kexi] problems with kexi upgrade

Renaissance Yoga renyoga at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 19:45:39 CET 2010

Greetings,

I just upgraded to Kexi: Version 2.2.2 (KOffice 2.2.2)

But 2.2.2 is not recognising or opening my database made with an earlier
version of Kexi - though I'm not sure which exact earlier version it was.

We can open that same database on my brother's computer using the Kexi
1.1.3 (KOffice 1.6.3).

Can anyone offer solutions for how I can open that database on my
computer using 2.2.2?

Otherwise, what other options do I have?

Finally, I am a Linux Ubuntu User (Lucid Lynx, 10.0.4) and it was a big
struggle to load Kexi onto this operating system. Kexi worked easily and
perfectly with my earlier version of Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Satyam

*
*

--

                     RENAISSANCE YOGA ~ Journey to Renewal

                        Trained and Certified in India;
                    Licensed and Registered in North America

                            http://www.renyoga.com

                        ==>  WATCH OUR NEW YOGA VIDEOS:
                  http://www.renyoga.com/blog/category/videos/

                            http://twitter.com/renyoga

                          Email: renyoga at earthlink.net

                              Ph: 410-867-0112

                     Registered with Yoga Alliance, E-RYT 500

           Member of Southern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce (SAACC)