[Kexi] Meego 1.1 and Koffice 2.2.95 - No Kexi package

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 02:04:25 CET 2010

Hi,

I found that koffice and freoffice rpm in this repository state for
meego_1.1_core (below).

https://build.pub.meego.com/package/binaries?package=koffice&project=home%3Amkruisselbrink%3Aminimalkde&repository=meego_1.1_core

However, there is no Kexi package.

I wonder when is the Calligra Suite 2.4 Alpha release? I hope on this
release would have, at least Meego Netbook UX integration. I hope it
will be in the next 3 months before Meego 1.2 SDK and Phone release in
April.

Regarding, Meego Handset UX integration, we hope Nokia, Intel, AMD
will fund more developer to expediate this process in the next 6
months. Android 3.0 is coming integration on Google doc for sure.

Nokia, Intel and AMD are far behind Apple and Google in this mobile
arena right now.

FYI, some more interesting links.

http://dot.kde.org/2010/12/03/kdes-mobile-team-meets-first-sprint
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Mobile/Sprints/November2010-Planning