[Kexi] Keximigrate extension

Jaroslaw S kexipl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:05:05 CEST 2009

2009/6/22 Adam Pigg <piggz1 at gmail.com>:
> Lo
>
> Attached is 3 patches to kexi.
>
> 1. Extend the keximigrate api to add a cursor style api - fix the txt plugin
> to use this api

Thanks!

Missing readertest.cpp?
And I suggest to move to test/ subdir.

keximigrate.h:
- please add space after //!
- please remove ; after }

bool TxtMigrate::drv_connect():
- check if m_migrateData->source->dbPath() an existing dir, otherwise
return false and dont set mFolder
- similarly in KSpreadMigrate::drv_connect()

bool TxtMigrate::drv_disconnect():
- clear mFolder
- delete(mDataFile) here
TxtMigrate::TxtMigrate
- init mDataFile to 0
bool TxtMigrate::drv_readFromTable(const QString & tableName):
- possible MEMORY LEAK? first delete(mDataFile) here (yes, and in
TxtMigrate::drv_disconnect() too)
^^ and file lock on Windows because it's not closed afterwards
bool KSpreadMigrate::drv_disconnect()
- for sanity add mKSDoc = 0
bool KSpreadMigrate::drv_tableNames(QStringList& tablenames)
- use foreach()
kspreadmigrate.cpp, kspreadmigrate.h
- unset the executable bit
kspreadmigrate.h
- add standard file header that we use in KDE, update year

backend/renderer/orutils: use more meaningful names for these members:
- KexiMigration::KexiMigrate *m_km
- KexiDB::TableSchema ts

backend/common/krreportdata.h
- add const to: bool externalData()

General:
- please use m_ prefix for member variables

PS: I don't discuss the API now - before predicate we have no place
for bigger refactorings...

 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek