[Kexi] Getting to know internals

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:18:49 CET 2009

Hi Scott

there is api documentation at http://www.kexi-project.org/docs/svn-api/html/

Most of kexi is implemented as plugins (see /plugins/).  Plugins are
subclasses of things in /core/

Then there is /kexidb/ that contains the db api, and /kexidb/drivers which
contains the database specific drivers.

/migration is the migration api, and /migration/drivers is the database
specific parts.

Feel free to attempt to create and test reports, as thats what ive been
working on and would love some extra eyes on it!  Reports is a plugin located
in /plugins/reportspgz

Hope thats a start for you

Cheers