[Kexi] Documentation for Combo boxes and the like

Manfred Jung mjung at ccm.org.za
Thu Feb 5 21:49:58 CET 2009

Thanks so much

I see the concept here is quite different but also logical. In access
you define such relationship for the combo box itself regardless of the
tables and their relationships. Thanks this helped a lot.

The combo-box displays in the drop down contents of the underlying
table. Is there a way to say which fields should be displayed?

But Thanks so much for getting me going.
MJ

--
Manfred Jung
CCM-Services