[Kexi] Documentation for Combo boxes and the like

Manfred Jung mjung at ccm.org.za
Thu Feb 5 19:27:08 CET 2009

Hi all

Kexi might be my answer to getting rid of a certain micro$oft program.
but im new to Kexi and have to unleran some of the old habits. i suppose.

I tried fiddling around with combo boxes looked at the documentation
(hanbook), found nothing (I might be looking in the wrong places). I
also searched the mailing-list. I looked a the Sample database and there
is a combo box working. But i could not find where the como-box gets
told where to fetch the data to display in the drop down section.
Further I don't see where the combo-box is told which is the bound
column. etc.

Is there some documentation on the various controls Kexi uses?

One more thing. Does Kexi have something that M$ Access calls a subform?

Any help or pointer to the right documentation is most appreciated.

manfred