[Kexi] How can I make a simple flat file database using Kexi?

Anansi anansispace at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 20:59:17 CEST 2008

 I wanted to quickly make an "index card" type database storing less than 50 entries with about seven fields in each card.
When I opened Kexi the interface seemed confusing and it was difficult to figure out what to do.

I have the documentation open, and it still does not seem simple to do.

Can someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks.

Ros

p.s.
By "index-card" type database, I mean that each record displays independently, not altogether in a table so that if one field is very large the entire field can be read.

Also, a person can tab through the records and easily enter new records in this format without reverting to table form.

Thanks.

Simple things should be simple to do.