[Kexi] Kexi + Kugar

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Jan 21 10:03:41 CET 2008

Matija Šuklje said the following, On 2008-01-20 17:31:

> I just started managing our house's bills in Kexi and wanted to use Kugar to
> produce reports for it ...and was surprised to notice that Kugar uses its own
> (and only its own) "DB".

Kugar is obsolete in part due to its architecture. And predicting long ago we
have not been using it for Kexi.

A new OpenRPT-based tool is in development (by Adam Pigg) for KOffice 2.
http://www.piggz.co.uk/kexirpt4.png
http://www.piggz.co.uk/kexirpt_designer1.png

> Is there a half-way normal way of using Kexi and Kugar

Sorry, there isn't

 > together and if not, what would be a better idea?

For now use external reporting tools like OpenRPT. We have written MANY links
for you:
  http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?RelatedProjects#Reporting_Tools