[Kexi] query parameter

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sat Jan 12 19:54:07 CET 2008

IGNASIDP at terra.es said the following, On 2008-01-12 16:36:
> using kexi for the first time. I've got two questions:
>
> is it possible to place a drop down list in the input box for a query parameter? The idea is to constrain the parameter value to a certain number of items placed in a table or from a query.

Hello
Currently it is not possible but indeed this is good idea already planned for
next release(s).

> is it possible to select a form to be automaticly opened when the kexi file is loaded.

Use --open form:<name>
Please read:
http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?CommandLineOptions#Options_related_to_opening_objects

For any Kexi question try to find answer in the kexi FAQ and the mailing list
archive http://lists.kde.org/?l=kexi.