[Kexi] How to import to kexi from OO Base?

Dinbandhu dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 24 01:41:38 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 01:29 +0200, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Dinbandhu said the following, On 2008-04-24 01:19:
> > On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 14:56 +0200, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> >> If you have picked right delimiter and other options and you are (almost) sure
> >> there is still a bug, please file a bug report on bugs.kde.org. There, you can
> >> attach the problematic csv file (sometimes even one row is enough).
> >
> > I opened an account at bugs.kde.org and started the wizard for entering
> > a new bug, but its first question is: What version of KDE are you using?
> >
> > When I submitted the reply: 3.5.6
>
> Is this required field?

Yes, it is a required field. And you must select one of the given
options.

3.5.6 was not actually one of the options, though. One option was
"versions prior to 3.5.6", and then the next option was "3.5.8", and
then there were more recent version options. But 3.5.6 itself was not
listed. In that scenario it was not clear which I should choose, so I
selected "versions prior to 3.5.6" because what I have is not "3.5.8".