[Kexi] How to import to kexi from OO Base?

Dinbandhu dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 24 01:19:03 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 14:56 +0200, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> If you have picked right delimiter and other options and you are (almost) sure
> there is still a bug, please file a bug report on bugs.kde.org. There, you can
> attach the problematic csv file (sometimes even one row is enough).

I opened an account at bugs.kde.org and started the wizard for entering
a new bug, but its first question is: What version of KDE are you using?

When I submitted the reply: 3.5.6

Then the Wizard's reply was:

"You are not using a recent KDE version. Since your bug is likely to be
fixed already in more recent versions of KDE you can no longer submit
bugs against your version of KDE. If possible, please update your KDE
version and see whether the problem persists. If it does, please
re-submit your bug with the new KDE version..."

But I downloaded Kexi only a few days ago, and according to the
direction from the official Kexi website, using the terminal command
"sudo aptitude install kexi". So I presume it is the latest version
available for use in Ubuntu Feisty. It is version "Kexi 1.1.3 (KOffice
1.6.3) (Using KDE 3.5.6)".

1. Is there a later version available for Ubuntu?
2. If not, then how will I be able to report the bug?

Thanks,
Swarup