[Kexi] Form with more fields from several tables

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:56:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was trying to use OpenOffice.org Base with his own embedded engine (hsql),
but since I've stuck with a lot of problems, I've decided to install and use
Kexi, even I knew, really I'found kinda developed.

Even, I've found easier and more usable than OOo Base. The way of creating
tables is easier and more complete, even it hasn't form wizard, way it has to
create is kinda easy. However, I have a little issue: I can't create a form
fields from several tables. Only I can create forms with fields from only and
only one table. Is that a feature or a bug?  :)

I am using koffice-kexi-1.6.2-2mdv2007.1 on Mandriva Spring x86_64. I am using
no dataserver.

I wish you can help me, thanks in advance!
--
Sergio Belkin
Teléfonos 15-5494-5143 //  4788-8605