[Kexi] Photo in query form does not change

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Fri Jan 12 18:36:31 CET 2007

I've created a form from a query and one of the fields is a photo. However,
when I flip through the records, all of the fields change except the
photo. It's always the same picture. How can I make it so that the photo
changes along with the other fields in each record?

The photo field works fine if I use a form based on a table. But if it's
based on a query, the photo does not change. Is this how it's supposed to
be?

Thanks,
Wayne
Kexi 1.1.1