[Kexi] mailing labels

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Mon Jan 8 19:00:20 CET 2007

On Thursday 21 December 2006 12:50 am, Jarosław Staniek wrote:

> ah, the proper order (1<->2) is:
>  >   1. Creating the database;
>
>      http://www.kexi.pl/media/raporty/
>
>  >   2. Creating the template (using oo.org Writer for now only, as I
>  > depend on document variables, sorry);
>
>       http://www.kexi.pl/media/raporty/tworzenie_szablonu.html

I could not see the 3 steps. How does one view them?

I want to print mailing labels from the addresses in my database:

 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |
 +-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
+-------------+  +---------------+  +----------------+
  |                  |    |                    |    |                      |

30 different address labels per page. Can this script/template do that?

Thanks,
Wayne