[Kexi] designing forms, binding forms to database

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Feb 16 12:45:01 CET 2007

Kexi Dude said the following, On 2007-02-16 01:44:
> Thanks Jaro.  First of all I should say that I am using Kexi 1.0rcl on
> Kubuntu.  It's the newest version available in Adept so far. My Kexi
> doesn't have the data properties field drag and drop you showed in your
> link.  But that is indeed what I was hoping for.

I suggest you to ask and request newer (>=1.1.1) Kexi version from the Kubuntu
vendor. If your problem is real, I wonder how it's possible in the leading
Linux distro.

 > The toolbar question
> had to do with customizing the toolbars themselves.

Yes, if you customize the toolbar, things may be broken and removing
.kde/share/config/kexirc config file is required.
That's why I have hidden the "configure toolbar" standard KDE feature in Kexi
until alternative is found.