[Kexi] Kexi 1.1.1 released

AmbroJay Ambrose at kexiray.com
Sat Feb 10 20:55:58 CET 2007

I have just got up and running on Kubuntu 6.06 LTS Dapper Drake and have
installed Kexi and the Keximdb plugin to import my Access data.  I seem to
have version 1.0rcl in Koffice 1.5.0 and KDE 3.5.5.  Does anyone know if I
can upgrade to the latest version in Kubuntu using the Adept package manager
yet?