[Kexi] Output for search results

Linus Orvalds spamtux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:39:06 CET 2007

Hi everyone!

Kexi is cool, but there is a function I can't find. It concerns the "Search"
utility: is it possible to output the result of a search in a table, or a
list, or wathever?
The idea is that I have a huge table with information on books (such as title,
author, etc.) and I would like to have an easy way to find all the books
whose authors were called John, for example...
Is it possible to do that with the "query" mode? I found a "Query tool"
plugin, but I can figure out how to use it... Is there an SQL request which
could help me?

Thanks a lot
Reno