[Kexi] Missing features in Kexi

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed May 24 11:39:31 CEST 2006

Maarten Wisse said the following, On 2006-05-24 11:31:

> Dear Sebastian and Jaroslaw,
>
> thank you very much for your response. Your willingness to help almost
> persuades me to opt for Kexi. Unfortunately, what I need now is really a
> pretty stable platform for my application, and I'm not convinced that Kexi
> gives me that at present. I think Kexi is better than Knoda when it comes to
> usability, but Knoda has much more features in its stable version (form
> widgets in particular). So, I think I will go with Knoda and if that doesn't
> succeed, return to Kexi.

Maarten,

I am OK with that. Anyway, what form widgets you're talking about?
Date/time/data+time? These three are of top quality I'd say now. You may
"just" need to compile Kexi 1.1.

Additionaly we practically agreed within the KOffice to release early 1.6
(alpha) version (i.e. with kexi 1.1) somewhere in early july, to make users happy.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska