[Kexi] importing mdb files

Jan Gromadzki jg_box at poczta.fm
Fri Jun 2 10:37:29 CEST 2006

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:53:23 +0200
Jarosław Staniek <js at iidea.pl> wrote:

[...]
> Exactly, this is known issue, to be fixed in 1.1 - SQL parser in the SQL View
> has more functionality than the Design View.

By the way, I think there is another helpful thing to implement in Kexi
(according to its early version, I hope the applicacion shall kill MS
Access soon:), namely zoom view of cells in table (similar to shift-F2
in MS Access). Since the forms have not got datasheet view the long
text filds in tables are hard visible.

Sorry for advices only - I can not help in other way - I am not a coder,
unfortunately.

Sincerely

Jan