[Kexi] left outer join + sqlite3

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Jul 16 22:07:55 CEST 2006

Bruce Hohl said the following, On 2006-07-16 04:04:

> I was unable to create a query with left outer join construction (sqlite3).
> Does the Kexi tool support this type of query?

Not at this moment, only inner joins defined using WHERE clause are recognized
by the GUI and the SQL parser. Other types of joins are planned for 1.1 release.

Note that the reason for not having 100% of the sqlite features for now
available in Kexi is that Kexi supportss also MySQL and PostgreSQL servers.

Feel free to send more related requests (e.g. to kexi-devel at kde.org) that will
no doubt help to better implement/plan this area of the app.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska