[Kexi] kexi to scan for new tables

somekool at gmail.com somekool at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:42:40 CEST 2005

I think still now, all tables need to be registered in kexi's system table.
I need to be able to add table by myself from outside kexi and being able to
see and play with them in kexi. I'd like to know when is this gonna be
available ? is it something that is already done ? planned soon or plan
later ?

the other solution I guess would be for me to know exactly what operation I
need to do to made my tables "kexi aware" I'm thinking adding the required
rows in the system table myself. would that be a solution ? where could I
get more info about that ?

thanks

--

-- Take the control over your money, track your expenses
http://justbudget.com

Mathieu