[Kexi] ComboBox

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Oct 28 13:33:41 CEST 2005

Karsten Schwager said the following, On 2005-10-28 13:05:

> Am Freitag Oktober 28 2005 10:46 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
>
>>In short: It is hidden in every Kexi version < 1.0 (and currently,
>>1.0 doesn't yet exist).
>

> Is there a recent release scheduele for 1.0? The one I found at the
> webpage is a little outdated. Maybe I should try out 0.9 for seeing the
> newess progress.

Yeah, at use at least 0.9 version (from may 2005), not 0.8 (Koffice 1.4.x).
If you can, for testing purposed use the bleeding edge version obtained from
Subversion.

>>1. The main difference before widget libraries (sets) in
>>KFormDesigner and Kexi is that the latter has its widgets extended by
>>adding database handling. Combo box widget, when ready, will be
>>unhidden too.
>

> So in the moment in KFormDesigner I get an idea what kexi will become in
> the future!

I hope so :)
KFormDesigner is mostly "standalone shell" built on top Kexi Forms Library.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska