[Kexi] koffice

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Nov 20 15:24:27 CET 2005

SVN commit 481779 by sebsauer:

Integrate PyQt/PyKDE as first class citizen into the Kross python binding.

- gui.py checks first for pyqt and if not installed falls back to tkinter now.
- Ported Kexi's ProjectDocumentator.py extension to optional use pyqt if installed.
  doesn't http://www.dipe.org/kross/krossextension.jpg look nice? The same gui with pyqt and with tkinter :)
- We are able now to access the whole PyQt/PyKDE power including GUI, dcop, KParts, etc.
- We depend on >= python 2.3 to be able to use the GIL-threading interface (and later UTF8).

CCMAIL: kexi at kde.org

 M  +3 -3      kexi/core/kexiscripting.cpp
 M  +40 -17    kexi/scripting/scripts/python/ProjectDocumentator.py
 M  +1 -1      lib/kross/main/krossconfig.h
 M  +3 -3      lib/kross/python/pythonconfig.h
 M  +8 -9      lib/kross/python/pythoninterpreter.cpp
 M  +37 -7     lib/kross/python/pythonscript.cpp
 M  +147 -16   lib/kross/python/scripts/gui.py
 A             lib/kross/test/testgui.py
 M  +6 -2      lib/kross/test/testwindow.cpp