[Kexi] Relax. Add yourself to the Kexi Worldwide Developers & Fans Map

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Nov 9 19:20:44 CET 2005

Bram Schoenmakers said the following, On 2005-11-09 16:48:

> Op woensdag 09 november 2005 12:31, schreef Jarosław Staniek:
>
>>Add yourself to the Kexi Worldwide Developers & Fans Map:
>>
>>http://www.frappr.com/kexi
>

> What a pity it doesn't accept my home town as a valid city (Eindhoven). It
> doesn't even allow Amsterdam.
> So, I'd like to add my entry, but I simply can't. :(

Hmm, there are:
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant (Netherlands)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (Netherlands)

(visible on the combo box popup, when you start typing the names)

If I am wrong, you can send the complaint here:
http://www.frappr.com/?a=doc&section=about#2

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska