[Kexi] Can't run 'make -f Makefile.cvs'

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 9 10:17:07 CET 2005

Hallo,

I wanted to compile the latest kexi-version from the subversion
repostitory. So I updated to Revision 486898. But this time I
got a problem at the very beginning when creating the make file.

I got the following error messages:

[karsten at Desktop koffice]$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** automake (GNU automake) 1.7.9 found.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
kunittest_KoUserStyleTester_la_LDFLAGS: variable
`KDE_CHECK_PLUGIN' is used but `KDE_CHECK_PLUGIN' is undefined
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Looking at the Internet for KDE_CHECK_PLUGIN I got no information
that were useful for me to solve the problem. So I had to stop
at this point.

Karsten

--
He married that Palliard girl, remember? The one with the
air-cooled teeth?