D9941: Simplify handling item-data-source property in elements

Jarosław Staniek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 17 21:40:06 UTC 2018

staniek added a comment.

  I see, do you remember what was the actual rule?

  I would say we want the combos to be editable so the completion works and mouse-less operations are easy. This is different option though, that we lack in KProperty but it's wasy to add. It can be called "editable" so we would have:

    KPropertyComboBoxEditor::KPropertyComboBoxEditor(const KPropertyListData &listData,
                                                     const KPropertyComboBoxEditorOptions &options,
                                                     QWidget *parent)
       : QComboBox(parent), d(new Private)
    {
       setEditable(d->options.extraValueAllowed || d->options.editable);
       setInsertPolicy(QComboBox::NoInsert);

REPOSITORY
  R14 KReport

REVISION DETAIL