[Maniphest] [Updated] T3954: Could kexi/kexi libs stable builds be added?

staniek (Jarosław Staniek) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 6 10:04:26 UTC 2016

staniek added a comment.

  @ltoscano said: 'No stable for playground. Something should be moved out from playground first.'
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2916?id=7044#inline-11329

  So how to update the metadata? I am just wondering because e.g. kexi module in sysadmin/repo-metadata/masters/kde_projects.xml has only i18n entry, and this one I cannot set myself:

  <branch i18n="stable_kf5">none</branch>

  The question is about builds, not i18n; I don't see builds for stable...
  Also there are no branchgroups for these projects in sysadmin/ci-master-config/identifiers.json.

  Could you please let me know exactly what has to be done?

  The only thing that landed is a minor https://phabricator.kde.org/D2916.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3954

EMAIL PREFERENCES