[Kexi-devel] Unused icons in kexi/pics/, which can be removed?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Nov 10 17:34:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

given that Andreas K. currently is working on creating lots of Breeze-styled
icons for Calligra, it has been time to prune all unused icons from the
Calligra sources, to avoid spending energy where not needed.

I wrote a script (just added as devtools/iconcheck/findunusedicons.py) which
tries to match icon files in the sources with icon ids used in the sourcecode
(using koIcon magic). As you can see by the commits since yesterday, it
uncovered quite some icon files no longer used.

I have not touched icon files from kexi/ yet, given the active maintainers
here :) So could you please check which of these icon files in kexi/pics/ are
no longer needed and can be removed?

22-actions-alignobjs

16-actions-business_user
22-actions-business_user