[Kexi-devel] Open "Patches to merge" for the port?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Mar 22 18:04:57 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 22. März 2015, 18:44:46 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> On 22 March 2015 at 17:40, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org>
wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 22. März 2015, 17:25:39 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> >> Nevermind, I am pushing them now. Sorry for the delay.
> >
> > Okay. Planned to do tonight, but better to have someone do it who knows
> > the
> > code in detail :)
> >
> > Good to have them in. I guess you best push them directly to the
> > frameworks
> > branch, that way there are in without any need for any additional merges.
>
> All 3 are in master. Should I cherry-pick to frameworks?

Hm. Depends. IMHO master should be frozen now, no more commits there, until
"frameworks" get merged back. Otherwise there will be only merging problems.
That is also why there was that "merge window".

But noone with power has said a word on that yet, or tried to find a way to
enforce that even.

Perhaps/Best you can raise this issue on the calligra ML, so we can settle on
something official finally.

Cheers
Friedrich