[Kexi-devel] Open "Patches to merge" for the port?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Mar 22 16:40:21 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 22. März 2015, 17:25:39 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Nevermind, I am pushing them now. Sorry for the delay.

Okay. Planned to do tonight, but better to have someone do it who knows the
code in detail :)

Good to have them in. I guess you best push them directly to the frameworks
branch, that way there are in without any need for any additional merges.

If I can help somehow with kreport and kproperty, please tell and delegate
some tasks to me.
I would like to see them soon available, so Plan porting is not blocked :)

Cheers
Friedrich