[Kexi-devel] QObject::tr in autotests

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 12:22:55 UTC 2015

Am Montag, 13. Juli 2015, 11:47:19 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Hi Friedrich,
> In (master) ConnectionTest::testConnectionData I'm using
> QObject::tr(). Should I use something else?
> Asking since you apparently have played with such stuff already.

Picking that up in the rebase of my related review request right now. By using
the same KDbConnection::tr call as used for the original strings, so the
"class" context is the same.

Then, I wonder if autotests would ever have access to the translation
catalogs. For that I still need to learn in which places the catalogs are
looked for :)

Cheers
Friedrich