[Kexi-devel] Translation of kreport/examples needed?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Jul 3 17:15:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

currently the example in kreport/examples has support for translations, by
using tr() calls and having a Message.sh extractor script.

Where do you think translations for the example will be good to have? I fear
that might be only "wasting" translators time.
For reference, KF5 framework also do not have translations enabled for any of
the example/tests snippets.

Okay if I prepare a patch which removes translations in kreport/examples?

Cheers
Friedrich