[Kexi-devel] opening kexidb file with kexi

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Dec 22 16:04:08 CET 2006

On Friday 22 December 2006 0:35, you wrote:
> On Friday 22 December 2006 01:37, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > Even when the database was created entirely using the KexiDB interface?
> > That's what I was checking. All the tables and fields were created and
> > populated using the KexiDB classes.
>
> Robby, have you tried looking in koffice/kexi/tests/newapi to make sure
> your using the api correctly?  The simple examples in there should work
> ok.

Hi Adam,

I'll poke through those api tests. I'm reasonable sure I'm using it
correctly. So far, I've just created a few tables, added a few fields, and
inserted a few rows. KexiDB is working great, I was just trying to open the
resulting file with Kexi. Jaroslaw said it would need to be imported
instead, or since sqlite can't yet be imported, the schema would need to be
copied over, etc.

I can live with that. The warning error from Kexi just seemed to be harmless
so I've removed it from my local copy, and I can open the file without any
problems, I think. At least so far. :)

Robby