[Kexi-devel] libpqxx - looks like silent/dead for 7 months

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 21:17:08 CEST 2006

Js

Development of libpqxx has moved to

http://thaiopensource.org/development/libpqxx/
as stated on http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqxx/projdisplay.php

See
http://gborg.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libpqxx/ChangeLog?cvsroot=libpqxx;sortby=date

for the changelog from 3 days ago

If i get time i will look at a libpq based version, but libpq is very limited
and libpqxx is a much more natural way to code for a c++ app. (its also the
official c++ library for postgres)

PiggZ

--
PiggZ
adam at piggz.co.uk
www.piggz.co.uk

First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily
killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean
you're willing to kill."
-President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003