[Kexi-devel] Kexi 1.0.0 ?

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Apr 13 19:14:48 CEST 2006

Ken Zalewski said the following, On 2006-04-13 15:38:

> Jaroslaw,
>
> In all the announcements and documentation that I am reading about Kexi,
> it states that Kexi 1.0.0 shipped with KOffice 1.5.0.
>
> However, after building KOffice 1.5.0, my Kexi shows version 1.0 rc1.
>
> I just downloaded the source code again for KOffice 1.5.0, and the
> kexi_version.h file still has the version set to "1.0 rc1".

> Can you please explain to me what is happening?  Do I have Kexi 1.0.0?
> If not, how do I get it?  Why is there a discrepancy between the
> announcement about KOffice 1.5.0 and the actual Kexi version that it
> shipped with?

This is Kexi 1.0.0 stable what you have. On packaging the source code I forgot
to update the kexi_version.h file as we have versioning separated from
KOffice. The version string has been updated in the Subversion repository a
few hours after the source code packaging.

So, please consider setting the correct version number before compilation if
you can, and for the package itself.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska