[Kexi-devel] koffice/kexi/plugins/scripting/scripts/python (silent)

Martin Ellis martin.ellis at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 22 00:36:25 CET 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 21:58, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> SVN commit 490446 by staniek:
>
> SVN_SILENT message fix
>
>  M  +1 -1      ProjectDocumentator.py

Um.  Perhaps "ProjectDocumentor" would be a better name.

> trunk/koffice/kexi/plugins/scripting/scripts/python/ProjectDocumentator.py
> #490445:490446 @@ -100,7 +100,7 @@
>
>  		self.dialog = gui.Dialog("Project Documentator")

Here too.  What does this file actually do?  There's a better name, surely?
"Project Documentation Generator" maybe?

> -  "Save informations about the project to a HTML-file.")
> +	"Save informations about the project to a HTML file.")

Heh.  Perhaps "Save information about the project to an HTML file."

> #self.dialog.addLabel(self.dialog.addFrame(self.dialog), "Export
> informations about the opened project.")

Again, "information" rather than "informations."

Sebastian, please put a licence on your files too.   I very much doubt the
copyright statement there at the moment is enough for the likes of Debian to
be able to redistribute it (you have to give explicit permission for copying:
I guess you want something like the BSD or MIT licence?  They're small enough
to paste in).

Thanks
Martin