Semantic analysis - switch off or tune

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:13:54 GMT 2023

On Sunday February 05 2023 18:28:21 Leon Pollak wrote:

>I use CMAKE and the project compiles and work fine.
>- What do you mean saying "add compiler flag"? Which one can it be?

In KDevelop:

Projects/Open Configuration (or right-click on a project in the Project explorer and select `Open Configuration` from there).
In the dialog that opens, go to Language Support/C/C++ Parser

There you'll see a list of profiles; select "Custom" for C and/or C++ as required and then you can edit the compiler options that are used for parsing the code. To force 32 bit mode you'll probably need to add -m32. NB: you can define which of your compilers is to be used for retrieving things like the system include directories. This list can be edited in the global settings dialog.

I don't know why KDevelop's parser doesn't figure out that you're working on a 32bit system if the compiler just handles this correctly.