Semantic analysis - switch off or tune

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:17:39 GMT 2023

On Sunday February 05 2023 15:15:56 Leon Pollak wrote:
>Hello, all.
>I tried all possible settings variants, enable/disable plugins, everything I found in the internet - no success.
>Below is the code snippet - analyser doesn't know that I am cross-compiling for the 32 bit machine.

Normally (in a cmake or qmake-based project) it would get that information from the configure details. If you don't use those or if the corresponding cmake or qmake files do not autodetect the platform you can add the appropriate compiler flag in KDevelop. Project settings/language support/parser if memory serves me well.