GUI scaling rendered KDevelop useless on Windows 10

Ingvar Tjøstheim itj at automasjon.no
Tue Sep 21 16:55:11 BST 2021

Dear KDevelop developers

The issue has reappeared where the menu items of KDevelop GUI have been scaled up.
This seemed to appear again after windows 10 woke up from sleep and spent about 1 minute scaling all sorts of windows and GUI components up and down several times, and while connected to the dock at work.
I have put the computer to sleep without it happening. But this time it did.

Putting the computer back to sleep and waking it didn't help.
Restarting KDevelop didn't help.
Disconnecting and reconnecting the dock didn't help.
Switching between monitors didn't help.
Restarting the computer didn't help.

Shutting down and booting up again fixed the problem (until next time...)

Hurray for anyone who do not use Windows.

-Ingvar