Error messages seems to be faulty

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Mon May 10 12:44:59 BST 2021

Hi,

On 5/10/21 8:44 AM, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Unfortunately, MsgError and S2M resides in the same directory.
> More than that, when I place cursor of MsgErro it tells me the correct
> place of its definition.

That's quite strange, but you might still be not seeing something that
the parser trips upon. With CMake, all defines and includes are usually
configured automatically, but when doing it by hand it's easy to miss
something subtle.

Try 'KDEV_CLANG_DISPLAY_DIAGS=1 kdevelop' and look if some more useful
error message shows up in the console output.

Greetings!