How to close Clang

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:03:50 BST 2021

On Tuesday August 24 2021 18:02:59 Leon Pollak wrote:

>Does somebody knows how I can disable syntax/semantic analysis for a project?

Not per project, but you can disable plugins per session via Settings/Configure Kdevelop/Plugins. Curiously I cannot find the Clang plugin in the list; at least the one for "C/C++ support" (its name) appears to get loaded automatically when you open a C++ document. You could try to disable the problem reporter plugin, as well as the background parser under the Language Support tab of the settings dialog.

Why exactly do you want to do this? Is it the full project parse on project open which annoys you? You can turn that off, too. If you do but leave the background parser active only the documents you have open will be parsed (as well as the files they include).

R.