Can someone confirm?

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Sun Mar 8 19:29:00 GMT 2020

On Samstag, 7. März 2020 19:24:06 CET Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello, all.
> My kdevelop 5.5.0 in updated FC30 behaves strange: when I click in the build
> tab the error line from the compilation I expect kdevelop to open the
> erroneous source file at the erroneous line. Instead of this, it opens a
> new tab named after erroneous source file as if this is empty file. Even if
> there is already this file in some tab opened, kdevelop still opens this
> empty tab named the same name. My compiler is ordinary gcc/g++, files have
> normal permissions. I don't know what to check more... Anyone can confirm
> this behavior?

This probably means that the path is not correctly detected - is your makefile
using relative paths?

One way or another: to confirm this behavior, we would need a project that
exhibits this behavior. Please create one and share it in a bug report.

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company