Can someone confirm?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:56:04 BST 2020

On Monday April 06 2020 16:29:25 Leon Pollak wrote:

>Although I am not sure what did you mean, I checked the CMakeLists.txt and replaced all references to directories which had "./" to absolute path - this didn't help.
>Probably because what i see in the error message is not influenced by my changes:
>../../src/Units/UNIT_IDE.cpp:146:57: error: ‘mc’ was not declared in this scope

Are there any symlinks involved here, i.e. have created the KDevelop project using a symlink to the actual source and/or build directories, or do you start KDevelop in a directory that's a symlink to another one?
(Depending on your shell, if on linux you chdir into a directory that's actually a symlink to another one, the cwd can be that symlinked name instead of the actual location, and that can of course mess up relative paths big time.)

R.