I have a problem to use kdevelop

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:45:33 BST 2019

On Friday September 06 2019 14:07:51 Kevin Funk wrote:

>> Instead, this
>> error is printed in `QtHelpQtDoc::lookupDone()` trying to find the Qt5 doc
>> install location while registering the Qt documentation(s).
>
>Right. Not sure what's going wrong though.

The most logical explanation would be that the Qt doc directory is missing, but on my end that doesn't raise an error (qmake 5.9 and 5.12 both print the directory, whether it's there or not).

>This error message should have more details :)

```
        qCCritical(QTHELP) << "qmake query returned error:" << QString::fromLatin1(p->readAllStandardError());
        qCDebug(QTHELP) << "last standard output was:" << QString::fromLatin1(p->readAllStandardOutput());
```

Maybe just print both as a qCCritical (or qCWarning, not certain if this qualifies as a critical error).

Cheers,
R.