soft editor freezes (no cursor, no keyboard input)?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:23:32 BST 2019

On Tuesday October 08 2019 11:16:59 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

>Correction, here on Linux it really appears to be an application-wide freeze. Checking now if it's related somehow to a change in the project listing lock mechanism  that I am working on.

OK, sorry for the noise.

I forgot I had left an NFS share mounted which is on a server that is currently offline.

I have no idea though why KDevelop would be trying to get the mimetype of a file in my home directory (a symlink to the mountpoint in question) that has no relationship to any of the projects that were being loaded.

R.