special treatment of $PROJECTDIR/build (in search/replace)?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:25:58 GMT 2019

Hi,

Is there a special treatment of directories called "build" under the toplevel project directory, despite the fact that it is *not* listed in the project's filter list? I notice that I can search in subdirectories of that directory, but the search dialog claims there are no files matching the pattern when I search in `build` itself.

Context: I have to do some work on the wxWidgets sources. This project has a rather interesting cmake implementation which is completely contained in $PROJECTDIR/build/cmake . While legacy autoconf builds are supposed to be done in that build directory, cmake-based builds are supposed to take place out-of-tree. I must say I like

FWIW, it *would* make sense to exclude this directory by default from the dirwatcher, if it is indeed the build directory!

Thanks,

R.