KDevelop 5.3.2 released

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:49:02 GMT 2019

Kevin Funk wrote:

> As always, we're happy to hear about any issues you might have in IRC,
> on the mailing list, or on the bug tracker.

Nothing new compared to #6fb3187115d06067e64974d1e3eed9f7fb9f673d :)

Well, one thing:

kdevplatform.serialization: version mismatch or no version hint; expected
version: 84083201
kdevplatform.serialization: "The data-repository at <> has to be cleared."

Couldn't that be avoided in the future, by changing the version number only when
there are actual changes in the on-disk format? I know it's "only cache" but
regenerating it gets costly very quickly.

R.