Is there a kdevelop-user list?

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:21:51 BST 2019

Thanks for the additional reply!  (One comment below.)

On Monday, April 29, 2019 05:22:22 AM Milian Wolff wrote:
> Then you'll have to use the custom make manager and hope that all compiler
> flags, include dirs etc. are picked up automatically. If not, add them
> manually - then the code browser etc. should work fine.

Ahh, ok -- I'll give that a try, I hope sometime between now and Wednesday.
(I am "using" kdevelop, but sort of as a dumb (well, maybe slightly smart)
editor in that it was not finding the definitions / declarations or uses of
things like variables and classes.

If you are aware of an example of setting up a custom make manager (and/or
adding dirs manually) that would be helpful.

Thanks again!

(I've replied to the "user" list (only), both on the chances of someone else
possibly chiming in and in the assumption that you (Milian) are subscribed
there (as well as the devel list).