braces being closed automatically when editing cmake files

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:20:24 GMT 2018

Hi,

I cannot remember having noticed the automatic addition of a matching closing brace while editing cmake files before, e.g.

endif( -> endif()
${ -> ${}

I've never been able to get used to such things and NOT get duplicate closing braces because I "automatically" add them myself.

New or not, is it possible to deactivate this feature? The one relevant checkbox I found in the KTextEditor config panels is already off, and Kate doesn't do this so I'm guessing this is a KDevelop feature.

Thanks...
R.